Monday, May 24, 2010

some more holgas..

in lieu of the whole "trial and error" and "learning process" things, i've realized why some photos are so ridiculously ambiguous and blurry and difficult to make out-- the fisheye lens! aye aye aye. in many cases it's completely awesome but i've been using it for almost every photo. STUPID ME well, expect a myriad photos testing my new theory. wish me luck
also, after realizing my intended project for photography class isnt going to work out, i tried my hand at doing real media photo manipulation and whatever


i give it a big ol, unimpressed EH. for how tedious it was, it's really... not good.
if anyone has any ideas on how to physically alter printed photos, HOLLA
until then, byebye

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the last one.. I think it would make for a perfect album cover!

    ReplyDelete